Monday, September 5, 2011

Number One Shaped Cake

Time flies!!! One year ago I had the honor to make a cute nice Winnie the Pooh baby shower cake for a lovely mom-to-be, and now the baby already one year old!!! Thanks Debbie for giving me another opportunity to make her little boy’s 1st birthday cake.

Debbie wanted a number one shaped cake with Pooh characters. This is the first #1 shaped cake I made! (Thanks Debbie for trusting me!!). This is a 13” tall, 10” wide #1 & 3” height cake. It took me quite a long time just to ganache the cake but I’m happy with the outcome.

IMG_2676Super duper heavy cake after the ganache!

The final product

IMG_2685

with the birthday boy’s favourite blue teddy at the centre of the cupcakes

IMG_2689

and these are the little Winnie the Pooh characters surrounded the cake.

Sugar Rattle . Sugar Rattle . Sugar Rattle . Sugar RattleSugar Rattle . Sugar Rattle . Sugar Rattle . Sugar Rattle

I love this piglet figurine the most. So adorable!Sugar Rattle . Sugar Rattle . Sugar Rattle . Sugar Rattle

In case you wonder, Tigger is trying to climb up to the cake while holding the birthday balloon.

IMG_2699

I am so glad that you like the cake Debbie! By the way, Happy belated birthday Isaac!!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Nothing more satisfying than a perfectly ganached cake :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is just perfect and i like the way you add character in cake.Very nice job.

    ReplyDelete

The BookDepository