Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Alfro Ken on the move!

My dear friend Angie wanted some birthday cupcakes done for her lovely daughter Natalie’s 3rd birthday. Natalie loves Alfro Ken, so Angie wanted the cake with Alfro Ken on it. After some discussion, I came out the draft design for buttercream base cupcakes. I get the inspiration of the design from Love-A-Cupcake. This is my first time doing fully butter cream base cupcakes. Glad that it turns up fine.

It was quite challenging to do the Alfro Ken hair especially the one with rainbow colour. It took me quite sometimes to do that. The rest of the design are pretty straight forward.

 IMG_7051

                  Two Alfro Ken playing in the garden full with flowers

IMG_7088

                                 Close up look of the Alfro Ken

IMG_7090

No comments:

Post a Comment

The BookDepository