Friday, September 28, 2012

Lightning Mcqueen theme birthday cake

Boys and cars!! I reckon  all boys love car!! In the last week alone, I made 2 car themed cakes for 2 birthday boys. This week, I had the honor to make a Lightning Mcqueen theme cake, one of the more popular cars themes among the kids!!
but
I have fun trying a few decorating technique in this cake.
This Lightning Mcqueen topper was firstly carved out from styrofoam, then covered with fondant for decoration and finally, I applied the detail and touch up. I have to say I was quite pleased with the result..
IMG_5816
I even customised the Cars logo with the birthday boy’s name.
IMG_5821
Happy birthday, Jaden!!! I am sure you will have a great birthday party with your lovely parents. Hope you enjoy your cake.
IMG_5815

No comments:

Post a Comment

The BookDepository