Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy birthday Sue

Our best mate’s birthday coming up, we had an early celebration for her during the weekend. As usual, I will make some birthday cuppies, baked the cake a day before (rich and moist Red Velvet cupcakes) and though of taking my time to do the figures and deco. However thing did not turn out as I wish. I got a last minute project to do during the weekend, hence, I had to do the cupcake decoration and figures on the morning of the celebration and I only have 2 hours time to do all these!!!

Due to limited time, I came out very plain and rough deco. Sorry Sue!!! I know I could do much better for your birthday cuppies :(

3 of Sue’s favourite stuffs…….

Guitar Hero…ROCK ON!

   IMG_8511

Wii…(a bit out of shape :( )

 IMG_8512-1

Sue’s Dell XPS laptop (the laptop collapse and it is out of shape..sniff sniff)

IMG_8510-1

Since I have no time to do Sue’s favourite SLR, so I decide to do a cute face of Sue with her SLR (inspired by Delectable). This is the most satisfying piece I have done.

IMG_8509

Sue with her cute face cuppies. She tried to look like the face..hahaha

IMG_8522

Ok, ready to eat her “face”!! Here it goes…..

IMG_8534

Ounch!! It hurts!

IMG_8542

Happy birthday Sue, may you have a blessed year ahead and a wonderful day!

IMG_8507

No comments:

Post a Comment

The BookDepository